Why Are Visa Card Casino Transactions So Popular?
Visa cards are one of the most popular online casino payment options, and it’s not surprising to know that a lot of people prefer using Visa credit or debit cards for online casino transactions. In fact, around 70% of the total Visa transactions made in Europe were done through a debit card. This simply means that Visa is without a doubt a really popular payment option.
Both Visa and Australians are welcome at these top casinos online:
- No Deposit Bonus - 20 Free Spins
- Welcome Bonus - 5BTC + 180 Free Spins
- 50% Reload Bonus - Upto 50EU/ 250 mBTC only on Mondays
- Free Spins Bonus - Every Wednesday
- 1st Deposit – 100% free up to AU$100
- 2nd Deposit – 200% free up to AU$50
- 3rd Deposit – 25% free up to AU$500
- 4th Deposit – 50% up to AU$750
How do Visa Cards Work?
Visa cards are available in several forms, and while it’s commonly considered a credit card, Visa debit cards are likewise popular depending on where you’re from. With a Visa card, you can access your account to make payments in either physical stores or online services. There are a few variations of Visa cards which are as follow:
- Visa Debit - as the name implies, a Visa debit card allows you to perform online transactions just like a Visa credit card. However, there is a limit to how much you can spend, unlike in a credit card where you can spend as much as you want as long as you can afford to pay for it.
- Visa Gift Cards - these cards are used for playing in an online casino without the need to provide your personal details. They are basically cards which you can buy using your debit or credit card from certain stores.
- Visa Electron - the sister card of the Visa debit, it is a type of debit card which can be used in most countries except for Canada, Ireland, Australia, and the United States. Visa Electron doesn't have an overdraft option unlike that of a debit card, hence you need to have enough funds in your account to complete an online transaction in a Visa card casino.
Making Casino Deposits with a Visa Card
Visa cards are one of the most preferred payment options by many online casino players. Compared to other payment methods, Visa has a high acceptance rate in a majority of online casinos. A Visa card casino will not only accept Visa credit cards as a payment option - other Visa-branded cards are accepted with a debit or prepaid Visa card included.
Before you decide to play pokies at an online casino, you need to create your account first. The registration process is really quick and simple. You only need to fill up the form with the required information such as your name, address, and email address. After signing up, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to you via email.
You are now ready to deposit funds to your casino account. The process is also very quick and easy using your Visa card. You need to provide your card number, your name, expiry date, and the CVV number (3 digit number located on the back of your card). You will also need to confirm your address. Lastly, enter the amount you want to deposit.
One of the best parts of using a Visa card to deposit funds to your Visa card casino account is that the funds are instantly reflected in your account. This means that you can immediately play your favourite casino slots after completing a transaction. However, there are cases when your Visa card deposit will be declined. This is particularly true in countries with strict regulations regarding online gambling and gambling in general. If your transaction is declined, you can either contact the casino site or use other funding payment options instead.
Withdrawing Funds with a Visa Card
The process of withdrawing funds from your casino account using your Visa card follows the same procedure as depositing money. You will need to provide important details such as the card number, your name which is printed on the card, expiry date, and the 3-digit CVV number. However, not all online casinos will allow you to withdraw funds from your casino account using a Visa card. And in case they do, you will need to make a successful deposit using the same card first.
Certain fees apply when making withdrawals with your Visa card, and the amount will vary from one casino to another. There are some casinos that allow a number of withdrawals every month for free, and if they exceed the limit of free withdrawals, they will be charged a certain fee for each transaction. Also, the minimum and maximum limit for withdrawals vary per casino. Withdrawing funds using your Visa card will take around 3 to 7 banking days to complete, and players are usually required to provide additional documents thus prolonging the time it takes for the withdrawn money to be reflected in their account.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Visa cards allow users to make online transactions in a Visa card casino quickly and easily. Aside from that, you can also rely on their safety and security. Any deposits made using a Visa card is done in an instant hence allowing you to play your favourite casino pokies almost immediately. As one of the leading online casino payment options used by millions of players from all around the world, you can guarantee that casino transactions through Visa are risk-free.
Unfortunately, Visa cards tend to encourage people to spend more money than what they’re supposed to, particularly when it comes to using a Visa credit card. Also, withdrawing funds will incur a certain fee, hence making it less appealing to some players.
Do you feel Visa cards are the best payment option for you? If yes, then click here to find the best online slot casinos and start playing!