Terms & Conditions
All users of the playpokiesonline.org site should review and comply with the terms and conditions below:
- Playpokiesonline.org does not approve for any information provided on the website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content on this website is for news and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be used as any form of legal advice.
- Playpokiesonline.org is not legally responsible nor liable for any misinformation expressed or implied on the website. While we make every effort to keep the site free from errors or omissions, playpokiesonline.org does not guarantee that the information is accurate at all times, nor is playpokiesonline.org responsible for the accuracy of any third party websites that are linked to or from the playpokiesonline.org site.
- Playpokiesonline.org is an independent gambling directory and information service provider. As such, playpokiesonline.org only seeks to provide comprehensive information for a legal gambling experience. Playpokiesonline.org is not legally responsible for any errors contained in third party materials.
- Playpokiesonline.org is not legally responsible for nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any item contained within any materials be them on the site or from third parties.
- Any materials or links on the website should be used at your own risk. Playpokiesonline.org is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of material on the website.
- Playpokiesonline.org, including any and all team members and employees have no liability for any damage or loss that is caused by, or arose directly or indirectly from any and all materials on the website.
- All information contained on this service is subject to changes at any time, without any notice to users, and does not represent any obligation on behalf of playpokiesonline.org in the future.
- Playpokiesonline.org users are responsible for determining whether or not it is legal for them to play certain games or place certain bets. Playpokiesonline.org takes no responsibility for users who illegally place wagers or play games.
- Any and all trademarks mentioned belong to the owners.
- Unless content is identified with the “Copy freely” label, all subject matter on this website is copyrighted by playpokiesonline.org. Therefore, playpokiesonline.org users agree that any copy of the documents on this website one makes shall retain all copyright and proprietary notices therein.
- Playpokiesonline.org users are not allowed to copy, transmit, or adjust any information on this website in any way.
- All products, processes, and technology in this document is subject of intellectual property rights by playpokiesonline.org and therefore may not be licensed hereunder.
- Playpokiesonline.org will try at all times to provide complete, accurate, and current information, but in the event that information falls short, playpokiesonline.org is not legally liable, as aforementioned.
- If users observe any incorrect or inaccurate information, please send an email to [email protected].
- Playpokiesonline.org reserves the right to deny any request to remove content at its discretion, unless the content in question is considered to be hateful, false, vulgar, obscene, threatening, sexually-oriented, discriminatory, invasive of the privacy of any person, or in any other way in violation of international law.
Links to Third Party Websites
Playpokiesonline.org contains hyperlinks to third-party websites, each of which have their terms and conditions. It is advised that users read the terms and conditions for any and all links and third party sites they visit before using those sites. Additionally, we do not have any influence on the information contained therein and are therefore not responsible in any way for the correctness of said information. The owners and webmasters of any third party sites to which playpokiesonline.org is linked or links to is the responsibility of said third party owners and webmasters.
Limitation of Liability
No party under playpokiesonline.org is liable for any damages that users may incur in connection with the use of the playpokiesonline.org website or the use of any information published therein. We strive to make sure all details, articles, and links are up to date but we are not liable for any discrepancies or errors that are contained on the playpokiesonline.org site or by any third parties. We do not guarantee the availability of up to date and satisfactory quality of the website for any and all specific purposes and/or uses.
Playpokiesonline.org was created specifically for information purposes only and no gambling services are offered on the site. Therefore, we are not held liable or responsible for any expenses or losses that users may experience after following any banners or links to third party sites.
* Updated in accordance with EUs GDPR (“general data protection regulation”).